Don’t feel pressure, to have to travel in these difficult times to get nutritional advice.
Simply schedule a Zoom chat with me (or use Facetime if you have an Apple device). We can even WhatsApp.
If you are putting on weight during this difficult time? Doing everything right, but still not losing weight?
Confused about keto, paleo, exercise, fat, carbohydrates, snacking, supplements?
Need more recipe/food ideas?
A 15-minute on-line consultation is only $50 or $110 for 40minutes.
Feel free to come in as well.
Simply call reception on 07-3368 1300 or book online at https://powernutrition.com.au/book-now-2/
Here’s an old favourite. My low carbohydrate bread recipe. ENJOY
90-second Power Bread (tastes just like a scone/damper)
- ¼ cup of almond meal
- One tablespoon of coconut flour (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- A dash of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- A pinch of salt
- One teaspoon of chia seed
- One teaspoon of flaxseed
- One pinch of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger
- ½ teaspoon of dried parsley (if savoury) plus a pinch of dried basil, oregano and thyme
- Place ingredients in a small bowl and mix together with a fork.
- Using wet hands, shape the mixture into a scone-shape.
- Pop in the microwave in a ramekin or just on a plate for 90 seconds (it may need to be turned over and cooked for another 10 seconds depending on microwave strength)
Makes one large scone.
Serve with butter, nut butter/peanut paste or avocado